Friday, June 7, 2019
5:30 – 7:00 pm
College of Business Atrium
Discover how a graduate business degree can help you achieve your career goals!
For many graduate students, adding business related courses can enhance your resume and improve your prospects in the job market. Our Flexible MBA, with an interdisciplinary concentration, allows you to tailor a program to meet your needs and interests. In addition to the MBA, we offer a variety of specialized master’s and joint degree options. Our flexible program will allow you to obtain the degree that meets your needs and interests. Managers and business owners in many fields prefer applicants who have an interest in business.
The College of Business Administration at UA Offers:
- Flexible course scheduling (evening or online) that allows for full or part-time enrollment
- Updated curriculum designed to meet your needs for career success
- MBA concentrations in finance, strategic marketing, management, supply chain management and risk management and insurance
- Affordable tuition in an AACSB accredited business program
- A Saturday MBA cohort-based option on UA’s main campus
- Nationally ranked program: U.S. News and World Report, Princeton Review, Bloomberg Businessweek, and CEO Magazine
Advisers will be on hand to answer your questions and provide guidance. If you have a current business card, please bring it with you.
Register online at gradbusiness.uakron.edu or to email@example.com
Unable to attend? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-972-7043 to schedule a phone or in-person appointment.