NEW U.S. Army JAG – OCI September 17, 2019
(Worldwide) 2L for Summer 2020 Paid Internship
3L and recent graduates, military service in the Army JAG Corps in your last semester prior to graduating from Law School. All applicants must have graduated from or be in the progress at an ABA accredited law school.
REQUIRE: Graduate or graduating from Law School. Must be a U.S. Citizen prior to becoming a Judge Advocate. (Please note: Employment as an intern does not result in any military obligation.)
You must submit ALL of these documents:
- You must fill out the application HERE.
- A recent full-body photograph in professional attire.
- Undergraduate, graduate, and law school transcripts.
- Personal statement describing your interest in the JAG Corps. The statement must not exceed 4,000 characters. The statement is submitted within the application PDF and not as a separate document.
- Prior military service documents (if applicable).
- Letters of recommendation (optional). Up to 3 letters of recommendation may be submitted. Recommendation letters MUST be submitted by the applicant and will not be accepted by JARO on behalf of the applicant.
- Writing Sample (optional). Should not exceed 10 pages in length.
Deadline: August 27, 2019 NOON
Apply through Symplicity
New Resume Collections!
MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Brittain
100 State Street, Suite 700
Erie, PA 16507-1459
Contact: Nicole Mazur, Administrative Coordinator
Submit on Symplicity
Deadline: Sunday, August 4, 2019
2L Summer 2020 Internship
3L Associate Positions
PREFER: Top 1/3 of class Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Sample and Law School Transcripts
Deadline: August 4, 2019
Southern Poverty Law Center NEW
400 Washington Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36104
Contact: Raquel Penn, Talent Recruiter
Positions in Montgomery, AL; Atlanta, GA; New Orleans, LA; Jackson, MS; Miami, FL; Tallahassee, FL Submit on Symplicity
Thursday, August 29, 2019 2L
Prefer: GPA 3.0, Law Journal, Moot Court/ Mock Trial a foreign language, and a commitment to public interest law. Resume, Cover Letter, Transcript, and Writing Sample