The Fall 2020 Mandatory Advising Session video and schedule are now available on the Law Student Resources Brightspace page.
The video contains important information, including but not limited to:
- Dates to make up classes missed between March 10 and March 20.
- Final Exams – we will provide additional information when we have the exam schedule finalized
- Fall classes and registration requirements – note the changes to the GWR requirement and when you are required to take ALR
- Deadlines to apply for December 2020 and May 2021 graduation
- Ohio Bar Application Deadlines
- Multi-State Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE) dates
- Pro Bono Requirements
You are responsible for reviewing the video and complying with all deadlines and requirements included in the video.
Attention New York Bar Applicants: Please be aware that the change to online classes for the remainder of the semester may affect compliance with NY Rule 520.3(c)(6) on distance education: http://www.nycourts.gov/ctapps/520rules10.htm#3. We will seek a programmatic waiver but please keep this in mind if you plan to take the NY bar and want to register for online classes.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org