You still have access to these great databases for some time after graduation!
- Lexis Advance IDs: Spring graduates have access to Lexis Advance via their law school IDs through December 31, 2020. This ID also grants access to the Graduate Home Page (detailed below).
- LexisNexis Rewards Point Expiration: Like previous years, spring graduates have until June 30, 2020 to redeem their LexisNexis Rewards points.
- Graduate Home Page: On July 5, 2020, the spring graduates’ view of the Law School Home Page will switch from their current view to the graduate view. This new view will provide helpful information for their careers and job search. Grads will also be able to select a “Graduate Gift.” This year’s gifts are your choice of: a LexisNexis eBook; online subscription for Lexis Practice Advisor; Lexis for Microsoft Office, or Law360.
- Aspire Program: Graduates conducting verifiable 501(c)(3) public interest work may sign up for the Lexis ASPIRE Program for extended access to some items. Please contact our Lexis Account Representative, Jennifer Durkin, at email@example.com, if you have any questions.
You can use Thomson Reuters products, including Westlaw and Practical Law, for 18-months after graduation. Your “Grad Elite” access gives you 60-hours of usage per month. Commercial/Professional use is allowed and encouraged. The tools include:
- Practical Law
- Knowledge Center
- Practical Law Connect
- Drafting Assistant Essential
- Doc and Form Builder
- West LegalEdCenter -one-year, no CLE
Extend access by logging into http://www.lawschool.westlaw.com
Click on your name in the upper right, and select Grad Elite Status
Graduates automatically keep full access to Bloomberg Law through their individual account for six months following graduation. Please contact our Bloomberg Law School Relationship Manager, Terry Stedman, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.