Gounaris Abboud, LPA Criminal Defense Attorneys with offices in Dayton, and Springboro, Ohio have created the **WHAT DOES JUSTICE MEAN TO YOU – LAW SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST.
From Gounaris Abboud, LPA:
As criminal defense attorneys in Ohio, we believe in checks and balances found within the judicial system. We are proud to present our latest scholarship contest exclusively for law school students.
We want to hear from you!
- *Due to the large volume of submissions that we typically receive, we request that you do not contact the firm asking about your submission for the scholarship contest. We will review every submission and the winner will be notified by email.
Understanding the justice system, why it is important for democracy, and how we can teach others the importance of our judicial system.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted into an ABA-accredited law school in the United States as of the fall 2022 semester.
- Applicants must submit their essay and other required information by Monday, August 1st, 2023.
Please upload the following information:
- First / Last Name
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Transcript or proof of enrollment to your law school
- Copy of your essay submission (.doc, .docx, .pdf)
One student will be selected via email and be awarded $1,500 to put towards their law school education.
- $1,500 dollars to one (1) person to put towards their law school tuition
What is the deadline for submission?
- Applications must be received no later than August 1st, 2023.
When will the winner be selected and notified?
- The winner will be selected and notified no later than Monday, August 15th, 2023.
For complete details, please visit https://www.gafirm.com/law-school-scholarship/
The Illinois law firm of Newland & Newland LLP is offering a scholarship each semester to students pursuing a higher education in the United States.
The scholarship for this upcoming Spring 2023 semester is available to single parents and children of single parents who are pursuing a career in law. The Newland & Newland Single Parent Scholarship is worth $1,000 and can be used toward tuition, room and board, and other educational expenses.
To learn more about the scholarship and how to apply, please visit https://www.newlandlaw.com/newland-and-newland-about-our-firm/scholarship. The deadline to apply is January 12, 2023.
We are pleased to announce that applications are officially open for the Lucas Law Legal Leaders Scholarship! Our team at Lucas Law is honored to support the continued success of lawyers in-the-making and look forward to making the education process even the tiniest bit smoother for these hard-working students.
As the title would suggest, our scholarship award is available to students who are pursuing a career in the legal field. This $1000 scholarship is intended to be distributed for the Spring 2023 semester with a deadline of December 22, 2022.
In order to consider our opportunity, please visit https://www.lucaslaw.com/scholarship.
Award opportunity offered through our legal practice, the Vasquez Law Firm. This opportunity is offered twice a year, each semester awarding 2 students with a scholarship of $1000 in value.
We established this program with the intention of providing financial assistance to DACA students who have aspirations of the American Dream. The deadline to apply for our award is December 20, 2022 and we hope to select our winner by mid-to-late January.
Your students can view our program, here: https://www.vasquezlawnc.com/scholarship.
$1,000.00 scholarship that would be paid directly to the school for the student’s tuition/fees.
Scholarship Name: Spolin Law Civil Rights and Criminal Law Essay Competition and $1,000.00 Scholarship.
Deadline: November 1st, annually.