Due Date: 6/1/17Read More
Due Date: 6/1/17Read More
Application Due Date: 6/1/17Read More
Summer 2017 Environmental Internship: The 2017 Summer Environmental Scholarship is sponsored by the Environmental Section of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
The Scholarship provides funding for upaid summer internships in either a governmental agency in environmental law work, or a non-profit organization with an environmental mission.
The Scholarship is available to law students who attend law school in northeast Ohio or those who wish to work in the region. The scholarship amounts vary depending on the funds raised and the number of applicants chosen. You must have secured an unpaid internship in order to apply for a scholarship.
The deadline to submit your application for SUMMER 2017 Environmental Internship is April 30, 2017 to obtain an application please email email@example.com. The application has all applicable information for applying.
The Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys (OACTA) is announcing its annual Law Student Diversity Scholarship program. OACTA encourages diversity in all aspects of its activities and is committed to nurturing a culture that supports and promotes diversity. Scholarship program is open to incoming second and third-year African American, Hispanic, Asian, Pan Asian and Native American students enrolled at Ohio law schools. Up to three scholarships in the amount of $1,250 each will be given to the winning candidates.
The Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys is an organization of attorneys, corporate executives and managers. The mission of OACTA is to promote fairness, excellence, and integrity in the civil justice system by providing resources and education to attorneys and others dedicated to the defense of civil actions
- Open to incoming second and third-year African American, Hispanic, Asian, Pan Asian and Native American students enrolled at Ohio law schools.
- Incoming second and third-year female law students enrolled at Ohio law schools are also eligible regardless of race or ethnicity.
- Academic achievement in law school
- Professional interest in civil defense practice
- Service to community and to the cause of diversity
How to Apply:
To be considered for scholarship, the candidates must complete the application form. The form can be downloaded through the given link:
- Law school transcript
- A cover letter addressing the following: academic, personal and professional accomplishments, and why they should be selected as a recipient of the scholarship
- Applicants may submit up to three letters of recommendation
Up to three (3) scholarships in the amount of $1,250 each will be awarded to successful applicants.
The completed application and all other requested material must be received by April 15, 2016. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Link for more Information:Read More