You are invited to:
Dinner with the Dean
Monday, October 26, from 5:30 – 6:30 PM – Room TBA
Remarks by Dean Wilson
Introduction to the Bar Exam & Life after Graduation
- Lia Evans: Intro to Akron Law Alumni
- Alisa Benedict O’Brien: Continuing Support from Career Planning
- Nancy Reeves: The Bar Exam: What to expect and Bar Support Provided by Akron Law
Alumni Panel Discussion/Family Panel Discussion
Wednesday, October 28 beginning at 6:40 PM – West 214
- Alumni panel discussion about the bar exam experience
- Family members/supporting friends panel discussion about the bar exam experience. You are invited to bring anyone who will be supporting you as you prepare for the bar exam to hear about what to expect, from others who have been through it. (Depending on interest, and how many family members I can recruit, this panel may be merged with the alumni panel.)
Please let me know here if you (or family members) plan to attend one or both events.
If you have questions, feel free to send me (Nancy Reeves) an email or stop by Room L-315.