You are invited to:
Dinner with the Dean
Monday, October 26, from 5:30 – 6:30 PM – L-152
Remarks by Dean Wilson
Introduction to the Bar Exam & Life after Graduation
- Lia Evans: Intro to Akron Law Alumni
- Alisa Benedict O’Brien: Continuing Support from Career Planning
- Nancy Reeves: The Bar Exam: What to expect and Bar Support Provided by Akron Law
Alumni Panel Discussion/Family Panel Discussion
Wednesday, October 28 beginning at 6:40 PM – West 214 & West 206
- Alumni panel discussion about the bar exam experience – what to expect in the coming months.
- Brittany Michael
- Howard Wernow
- Mark Graziani
- Samantha Hardin
- Bar Support panel discussion. Invite anyone you expect to support you during the bar prep period, and the long wait following it, to take part in a conversation about what to expect. Lisa Graziani, Mark’s wife, has volunteered to share her experience – I am still looking for one or two additional volunteers.
Please let me know here if you (or family members) plan to attend one or both events.
If you have questions, feel free to send me (Nancy Reeves) an email or stop by Room L-315.