Bar Exam Basics – A Series of Workshops
Each workshop is offered at 1:30 and 6:00, with the exception of the Half-Day Hangout
Tuesday, June 21 – MBE Strategies and Tactics
College of Arts and Sciences Room 144
How to approach an MBE question plus a compilation of strategies from multiple sources to help you avoid sneaky tricks, eliminate wrong answers, and choose between the last two options once you’ve eliminated the others. The workshop will last approximately 90 minutes
- Food & informal Q&A starts at 1:00 for the 1:30 workshop and 5:30 for the 6:00 PM workshop
- Bring your cell phone, computer, or other means to connect to the internet!
- Sign up here so I make sure to bring enough food!
The rest of the Workshop Series + the Half-Day Hangout
- Monday, June 27 – Making up the Rules (CSA 144)
- Tuesday, July 5 – MPT Exam Simulation (CSA 144)
- Saturday, July 16, 12:00 – 5:00 PM: Half-day Hangout (Law school)
Virtual Office Hours
Day 2 of virtual office hours – Courtesy of Akron Law faculty!
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Tuesday, June 21
Subjects: Contracts & Sales and Secured Transactions – Professors Gibson & Huhn
Now that you’ve tried your hand at a few essays, take advantage of the opportunity to ask the experts about any remaining questions you have! Login details on the Springboard July 2016 Bar Prep site.
Not quite an alumni but want a head start?
If you are nearly ready to take the bar exam (graduating in December or next May) and just want an early start, feel free to come join the fun (and food)! Sign up here.
Questions – or interested in a repeat of the Essay Structure or MPT workshops? Contact Nancy Reeves, Director of Academic Success, at email@example.com