February Bar Exam – Early Start Study Group

Get a head start studying for the February 2017 bar exam!

Feeling adequately prepared for the bar exam is more challenging these days.  The NCBE increased subject matter contenty by 17% when it added Civ Pro (and is tweaking the property content in February), the formal bar prep period hasn’t expanded, and you may not be able to put the rest of your life on hold while you study.  Shifting some of your preparation ahead of the traditional bar study period might be the solution!

Eary Start Study Group – First Meeting

Sunday, September 25, 2016 from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM

(Unless there’s a change in the consensus date by Friday @6 PM)

Central Hower near my office (308A)

Agenda:

• Goal Setting – creating a schedule through February setting out how many practice problems you should do, when
  • Rule Memorization – begin work on developing an Akron Law flash card deck for use with a spaced repetition app
  • Discussion of the first essay:  February 2013, #10 (the discussion will be more useful if you’ve worked on it ahead of time)

If you’re interested, but can’t make this week – or more generally you can’t meet at the time nearly everyone else can – let me know.  If there’s enough interest, I’ll run a second group.  If you aren’t on my list yet, I’ll trade you a copy of the essay and access to the supporting Springboard materials for your email address.  🙂

Nancy Reeves, Director of Academic Success Programs

330-972-6809/nlr22@uakron.edu