Bar Exam Basics – A Series of Workshops
Thursday January 12 – Organizing your MPT
Central Hower 312 – 6:30 workshop (6:00 for food and informal Q&A)
The concept of an MPT is easy. You are provided all of the law and don’t need to remember anything other than how to write like a lawyer. The execution – not so easy. The organization technique taught in this workshop allows you to organize and write your essay in the 90 minute time frame.
- Food & informal Q&A starts at 6:00 for the 6:30 PM workshop
- Please bring your computer (if you expect to take the exam using a computer)
- Sign up here so I make sure to bring enough food!
The rest of the Workshop Series + the Half-Day Hangout
- Monday, January 16 – MBE Strategies and Tactics (Room TBA)
- Thursday, January 26 – Making up the Rules (Room TBA)
- Friday, February 3 – MPT Exam Simulation (Room TBA)
- Saturday, February 11, 12:00 – 5:00 PM: Half-day Hangout (Room TBA)
Want a head start on the MPT?
One of the challenges of the MPT is getting enough time to practice during the bar preparation period. It is never too early to start! Wherever you are in your law school career, you’re invited to start working on MPTs! Sign up here.
Questions? Contact Nancy Reeves, Director of Academic Success, at firstname.lastname@example.org