Half-Day Hangout – Saturday, February 11, 2017
12:00 – 5:00 PM. Homemade food and a chance to ask any last minute bar exam questions you have!
Central Hower 307
- Starting at 9:30 AM, a group of will write a Partnership essay together – Feel free to come early and join the group essay write! (The current group is a mixture of people preparing for the February and July bar exams – the more, the merrier!)
- Once we’re done writing the essay, around 11:30, I’ll drag out the food:
- Sloppy Joes
- Hummus & veggies
- Homemade bread
- Drop in anytime during the afternoon. More than once, if you want!
- Feel free to ask me to repeat of any of the Akron Bar Prep workshops, review essays, time you on essays/MBE/MPT – or just ask questions about the bar exam (whether your bar exam is a couple of weeks or a couple of years away)
- The event is primarily intended for folks taking the February exam – but anyone who is around Central Hower is welcome to drop in
Questions? Contact Nancy Reeves email@example.com / 330-972-6809 / Central Hower 308A