Come get a head start on studying for the bar exam!
Friday 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM – OR – Saturday 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Central Hower 307
Topics this week:
- Essay write: Secured Transactions (Ohio Bar Exam February 2005, Question 2)
- Study Planning (March 22 is 62 days out from the start of bar prep – the start date one vendor suggests correlates with a significantly higher pass rate)
- Anki flash cards
Next three sessions:
- Sunday – April 2 @ 2:00 PM (Topic to be selected this week – no Friday/Saturday session next week)
- Friday/Saturday – April 7/8 – Statute of Frauds & Parol Evidence
- Friday/Saturday – April 14/15 – MBE (Multiple Choice) strategies
The study group is intended for people preparing for the July 2017 bar exam. It’s never too early to start learning the skills you need to master the bar exam, so feel free to drop in even if you’re farther away from your bar exam!
If you’d like to participate, and you don’t yet have access to the Early Start Springboard site, let me know and I’ll add you.
Nancy Reeves – email@example.com