Do you want to work for the U.S. Department of Justice?
- As a reminder, the online application for the Attorney General’s Honors Program (HP) and Summer Law Intern Program (SLIP) closes this Sunday, September 8, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. ET (please note the time zone).
- The application is online at https://www.avuedigitalservices.com/casting/aiportal/control/mainmenu?agency=dojoarm.
Would you like to hear about application tips from participating offices?
- Antitrust Division, Civil Division, Criminal Division, and Tax Division: Wednesday Webinar June 5, 2019
- Drug Enforcement Administration, Environment and Natural Resources Division, Executive Office of Immigration Review, and the Civil Rights Division: Wednesday Webinar June 19, 2019
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, Federal Bureau of Prisons, National Security Division, United States Attorney’s Office, and United States Trustee Program: Wednesday Webinar July 10, 2019
- Office of Attorney Recruitment and Management: DOJ HP-SLIP Application Tips