Representatives from the US Army JAG will be on -campus to meet with any interested 2Ls and 3Ls on Sept. 17th. To be considered for paid summer internships or post-grad JAG positions:
You must fill out the application found at www.jagcnet.army.mil/apply
- A recent full-body photograph in professional attire.
- Undergraduate, graduate, and law school transcripts.
- Personal statement describing your interest in the JAG Corps. The statement must not exceed 4,000 characters. The statement is submitted within the application PDF and not as a separate document.
- Prior military service documents (if applicable).
- Letters of recommendation (optional). Up to 3 letters of recommendation may be submitted. Recommendation letters MUST be submitted by the applicant and will not be accepted by JARO on behalf of the applicant.
- Writing Sample (optional). The writing sample should not exceed 10 pages in length.
Once you have applied, please email Assistant Director Alecia Bencze: email@example.com to schedule your on-campus interview. Please do so by September 9th at Noon. Thank you.
US Navy JAG will also be conducting interviews here on Sept. 17th.
YOU MUST APPLY ONLINE AT https://www.jag.navy.mil/careers and then e-mail INTERVIEWREQUEST9RLSOMW@navy.mil to request an interview at Akron Law. Thanks!