You’re invited to the Akron Bar Prep kick-off today (Monday, December 16) in L-280.
- Food! (some vegan & gluten free)
- How do I use this crazy mix of stuff BARBRI just sent me? (Or – if I am working without a vendor – what are my options?)
- BARBRI? Huh? I’m about to graduate and I missed how to get my stuff!
- What do I need to do to pass the bar exam? (BARBRI has data on about 67,000 examinees – we’ll go over that data so you hear from someone other than me what it takes)
- What support does Akron offer over the next 10 weeks?
- What if I’m waiting until July to take the bar exam – what can I do now to be better prepared?
This will be most useful for people taking the February bar exam, but we’ll cover long term planning for people who are taking the bar exam in July as well.
Extended Bar Prep Sessions (weekly group essay wrangling)
- Tuesday 5-7 PM – Civil Procedure (325)
- Saturday 10:30 – 12:30 (325)