Friday 6:30 – 8:30 PM
- Topic: Business Associations
- Remote session : Visit the ASP BrightSpace calendar for the link
- NLR Note: I have a 5:30 appointment in Green that predates selection of this time. The prompt will be posted in the ASP BrightSpace page (along with a Google Doc link). Zoom will open for the session as soon as one of you arrives. I will find an internet connection as close to 6:30 as possible, but start issue spotting until I get there!
Saturday 11:00 – 1:00 <<- Note the new time!
- Topic: Constitutional Law (Commerce Clause)
- Room 325 – in person session
These are essay-writing sessions designed primarily for those taking a bar exam in February or July – but anyone is welcome to drop in! They are a good way to enhance your essay-writing skills, to refresh substantive knowlege that is a distant memory, or get a sneak peek at subjects you haven’t taken yet.