The new version of Springboard (D2L 9.2) is coming and is set to become active on May 11th, but it is already active on our test system! That means that you can try out the new features now and help us ensure that they are fully functional before the upgrade to our production environment. One of the many new features that will be available—which is available right now in the test environment— is the ability to change dates for the news in the manage dates area.

No longer will you have to go into each individual news item to change its date settings, you can now change them all en masse quickly and easily in the manage dates tool. What’s in it for my students and me?

• Quickly change release and closing dates for one or more news items.
  • Save time by offsetting all news item dates at the same time after copying course content from a previous course.

Select the picture below to view a quick video demonstration of the ability to change dates for the news in the manage dates area.

To access the Springboard test system, visit: https://springboardtest.uakron.edu/
For more information on the 9.2 D2L upgrade, please visit: http://thejournal.com/articles/2011/03/07/desire2learn-learning-suite-expands-mobile-support.aspx

Jacob Bane
Graduate Assistant Design and Development Services

4 Comments

1. Crucial says:

Another issue to contemplate to acquire a organization is to making use of a attorney. In buy to make your obtain as secure as doable, it is a large gain to have your possess lawyer during the complete approach. This not only scares away any person who calculatedly misrepresents what they are offering, but it also ensures that you receive every little thing that you need to have. Enterprise lawyers, specifically ones with encounter in internet business product sales, already know what you should be obtaining in phrases of electronic and rational property. They can also make sure that all of the proper paperwork and documentation is signed at the time of sale. Even if you never want to spend a law firm to be at your aspect by way of the complete procedure, you ought to at minimum have one particular appear over all of the ultimate paperwork before the transaction is finished.

2. Franklin Mooers says:

I want to express appreciation to the writer for bailing me out of such a issue. Right after searching through the world-wide-web and obtaining views which were not beneficial, I thought my entire life was over. Living without the solutions to the problems you’ve resolved all through the blog post is a critical case, as well as those which might have adversely damaged my career if I had not discovered your web blog. That competence and kindness in dealing with the whole lot was vital. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not come upon such a solution like this. I can also at this time look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for this impressive and amazing guide. I won’t hesitate to recommend your web site to anybody who should get guidelines about this issue.

3. Norman Haga social says:

You made some good points there. I looked on the net for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.

4. Tami Penberthy says:

Good post! We are linking to this great content on our site. Keep up the good writing.